Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Monday....how'd it go for all?

Today is Mari's turn to post:

My Monday was not good food wise. A friend came up from Alabama who was training to be a gourmet chef, and so...it was no salads for him.

However, I will say now that Mallori did great, despite all of the food offered.

We ate our decent breakfast of the cinnamon swirl toast, coffee, juice, etc. And that's when it went down hill.

Jason/Drew showed up at lunchtime and we went to Genghis Grill. Mallori had some shrimp, scallops and chicken in hers and ate about half. I had the chicken, oversalted at that, and ate about half. Not too bad.

On the way out, I found a Ben & Jerry's and insisted on ice cream. Mallori had about 1/3 of a small scoop and I had a large scoop, nearly finishing it all.

At dinner, we went to Applebee's and Mal had about a half place of some spinnach ravioli and grilled chicken, and I had half a plate of lime crusted chicken and rice....NOT healthy by any stretch. Then I proceeded to have about half of a large serving of a malt butter blonde (Mal had a few bites and was done).

Today I woke up feeling extremely bloated and feel like my fingers are little fat water logs trying to type.

Today's plan is a better one (with no one here to interfere!). I had 2 small biscuits (and i mean small) with margarine and jelly, a few bites of this egg casserole stuff and my coffee.

Lunchtime shall be either a salad, or a gluten free panini from Greenlife, and dinner will be roasted chicken for me (fish for Mal) and some green veggies in there with a salad.

Plenty of water shall be forthcoming as well.

Today starts with good intentions. Let's hope they stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment